Subject: Statutory fee issue
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "TA tpd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2025 06:44:59 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear sir/madam
Good morning.
UWELL has decided to keep below products and update sales volume and sales 
mode in EU-CEG
1. 02101-24-26136 CALIBURN G3 PRO Pod System
2. 02101-24-31184 CALIBURN G3 Integrated Coil Cartridge (top refill) 0.4Ω
3. 02101-24-26122 CALIBURN G3 Lite Pod System
4. 02101-23-31166 CALIBURN G3 Refillable Pod (CRC) 0.9Ω
5. 02101-23-31165 CALIBURN G3 Refillable Pod (CRC) 0.6Ω
6. 02101-23-26109 CALIBURN G3 Pod System (CRC)

About the statutory fee, UWELL is arranging to pay, but due to bank transfer 
process, it seems not possible to pay on time, pls keep above products on 
notification list and do not delete, thank you. UWELL will try best to pay 
in these few days.

R&D Department - Bob

Shenzhen Uwell Technology Co., Ltd.
1-5,7/F, Building G101, Huafeng International Robot Industrial Park, 
Hangcheng Avenue, Nanchang Community, Xixiang Street, Baoan District, 
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China

  <https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4z3kUe-RnAtRA9l8b5aGX6Kj0a-ePrmE-pf3kBRdjfOul25cyu56Zy_FzrZES_maIgPsdnuDwzdVxRD>

Best wishes for you